Maya Lajoie Wilson
January 13, 2010-June 17, 2012
Our sweet girl went to be with Jesus last Sunday night. She will always be our baby girl. We held her so tight in our hearts. We dreamed of the day we would hold her in our arms. And we were so close to having that dream come true. Holding tight to the fact that Jesus has her, and she finally has the Daddy she deserves.
2 comments:
Oh Kati, I am so sorry to hear this news. Please know that I am praying for your precious family as you are going through such a loss. My heart aches for you.
Kati,
I am so sorry for your family's loss. I know it has been a hard journey and there are so many times that it just seems so unfair how life happens, but as cliche as it seems, God truly is in constantly working things out.
I pray that he gives you all peace and comfort in this time of sadness. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Post a Comment