Monday, August 27, 2007
First Day of School
It's official... I am old. My daughter started Kindergarten. Gabi woke up early this morning ready to go. With every step of the morning process she would ask "can we go now". Andy even started saying "gogogogo" When we got to school she gave us the world's fastest goodbyes and then took off for her teacher. When it was time to go in she made it to the front of the line. And thought it very odd that some children were crying! When I got home, very proud of my daughter, I decided to try letting Andy stand in his new shoes. He proceeded to take 3 steps to me. I tell you, a mother can only let her children grow up so much in one day. Evan's first day is Wednesday. We will update more then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment