Thursday, August 23, 2007

The End of Summer

The last month of summer has flown by. We have not had a second to write what we have been up to. This week I have started back to work teaching. This is our prep week. Open house and meet the teacher are next week then we start school on 9/5. I am teaching 3 yr olds at our church's new preschool. Which is also Evan's new school. Gabi has open house this morning. She starts Kindergarten on Monday!!!! I had a soccer coaches meeting last night. All day Saturday is my first aid and CPR course. I need a new calendar. I can't fit everything in the squares on mine!

I can't list all the fun we had the last 3 weeks but I will give a picture synopsis of what we did.

Opa took us to a farm that belonged to a client of his


We love Aunt Kristi's new house and it even has a pool


We have gone to the lake every year since we've been married except 2007. the other kids have a lake picture in this kind of chair. We pretended for Andy.


Andy at the baseball game with Pops


Evan copied every move Tory made for 2 weeks. Here they are at the baseball game. And after football Tory would take a shower and then wear no shirt. I can hardly get a shirt on my son these days!


Gabi and Taylor at the baseball game


The kids with their new baby cousin... Jackson



I had to add this video. Evan is amazing me with his swimming. He continually jumps off the diving board and swims all the way to the shallow steps by himself. Here he asked me to watch his "magic trick"

No comments: