Monday, July 30, 2007

Fresh Berries

A friend called me Thursday night and asked if I wanted to go pick blueberries with her the next day. A friend of a friend had more berries than they could handle and we could pick for free. So the next night we picked for an hour. Its amazing how long it takes to fill a bucket with blueberries. Mine was not even half full after the hour passed. However, a half full bucket is ALOT of blueberries. So the kids wanted to make blueberry muffins. I didn't have the supplies for muffins so they had to settle for blueberry pancakes. I thought this will be a nice healthy breakfast for Andy. Judge for yourself in the poll to the left...Should babies be served pancakes made with fresh blueberries? You really have to click on the picture and enlarge it to get the true effect of how purple he was!

No comments: