Monday, July 9, 2007

Our New Nephew


What an exciting day. We received a phone call this morning to let us know that Steph was on her way to the hospital. I already have a special connection with this boy because he let me know what date to guess for his birthday. I waited on pins and needles all day. At the pool this afternoon I must have checked the phone a hundred times to see if they had called while I was refereeing the kids in the water. FINALLY at 4:30 we got the news. Jackson Douglas Potter is here. He weighed in at 8lbs3oz and 20.75 inches. The new family is doing great. He was all we could talk about at dinner. We can't wait to get our hands on him. Hopefully I can get the link to work for his picture. I think you have to click where the photo should be.

No comments: