

So we decided to let Andy use a spoon all by himself the other night. He was very excited about it and tried very hard. For the most part he dipped into the bowl got nothing on his spoon and ate a big mouthful of nothing. When Daddy helped him load the spoon he got it to his mouth pretty well. We decided to take photos and video of the event. The funniest part of the video is when he notices the camera and says "Cheese" or if you are Andy you say "EEEEEEEEEE". After a while, when we stopped watching he decided it was much easier to just stick your face in the bowl. And now it begins, the LONG and tortuous process of learning to use a spoon.
4 comments:
So cute! This is just the coolest thing. You have to teach me how to load these on here. I have video and could put some of the games up? I feel like I'm right there. Hugs and Kisses to my favorite kids! Have a great week! Love Aunk K.
Ryan has the same outfit that Andy is wearing. We should take pictures of them in it and compare!
Its easy to load from your computer to here. You would have to figure out how to get it on your computer.
Beth,
That's funny. I wonder how much they would look alike!
Post a Comment