Thursday, November 15, 2007

Andy's Dedication

Last Sunday we had Andy's Dedication to Christ at church. What this means is really that we promise to raise him in a home where he will come to know and love the Lord. Both sets of grandparents made it into town which made the event really special. We had a very busy weekend, but I think everyone had a nice time. Culminated by a trip to Gabi's favorite restaurant (Old Country Buffet) for Sunday lunch. (Don't ask, I think she just likes picking out her own food and the ice cream at the end).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very special. What a great picture of the kids and grandparents! Very rare. I love Evan's vest - so handsome. Hugs and Kisses to my favorite kids!! Love, Aunt K

Anonymous said...

Funny...we just had Ryan's baptism this past weekend.

The pictures came out great!