Sunday, December 2, 2007

We're Back

So, first I was deathly ill. Then we went away for a week. Then it took me a week to catch up from being gone. So... updates.

We had a great trip south for Thanksgiving. We went 550 miles to Johnson City TN to visit with my maternal grandmother (Memaw). We then went another 275 miles to Nashville, TN to visit Chad's paternal grandmother (Granny) and maternal grandparents(Grandmommy and GaGa). None of them had met Andy yet so that was nice. We also saw many aunts, uncles and cousins along the way. We made a return visit to the kids museum. That was great fun. The big kids had their first sleepovers. They slept in the RV with Nanni and Pops while in Johnson City and in OMa and OPa's hotel room while in Nashville. This was very exciting for them. They loved every minute of their special grandparent time!
All the kids had a cough while we were gone, but Andy actually got pretty sick. I was ready to take him to urgent care when he seemed to get better. After we got home his cough was still sticking around so I decided to take him in to the doctor just to play it safe. Well, good thing because it turned out he had pneumonia. Other than sleeping ALOT, I haven't really noticed him to seem sick. We go back tomorrow for a follow up to make sure the antibiotics did the trick. We left behind a trail of people with pneumonia on our trip. If we were the ones who started it I am very sorry!!!!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should we just share blogs? Ryan was diagnosed with pneumonia today!

Kati said...

Very odd that we are living the same lives. Andy went on a second round of the antibiotics on Monday and today he is starting to cough bad again. I don't know what to do.