Evan's Christmas program was last night. It went really well. The kids all stayed on stage. The 4 year old classes sang loud enough and the little ones did most of the motions. I got lots of compliments from the parents of my class. Unfortunately, I was busy with my class on the opposite side of the stage and I missed Evan's performance completely. Adding to that was Chad had to hide with Andy in the back because of the RSV. So he couldn't get any good pictures or video. Here is what we got. You can at least get the idea. At the end Evan told his teacher "I was perfect". It looks to me like he was!
1 comment:
I forgot how contagious RSV is! When Ryan was in the hospital all the doctors had to be completely dressed in throw away gowns and masks! I hope Andy starts feeling better soon.
When the three year old classes were on stage at Chris's concert it was the same way. We could hardly hear them. I think some of the older kids in the audience were helping out! It didn't matter though because even if they got on stage and just stood there, they still looked cute!
Post a Comment