Too bad most of you have seen her list so you won't believe her song. Gabi loves her Kidz Bop Christmas CD. This song seems appropriate for her this year!
Evan had to see himself on video too.
Andy loves to read his animal books. His new favorite animal noise is lion "roar". He also does elephant (lift up arm and make noise) and duck "dack, dack, dack" On the video he thought I said duck and went to town on his duck noise so I just encouraged him.
2 comments:
Love it!
Ryan also "roars." It is so cute!
It is so amazing to me how fast Ryan is learning compared to Chris. I bet Andy is going to start talking sentences any day now!
I still talk about the time at the Aquarium when Evan said "Mommy, I don't want to be held, put me down." He was almost two years old and Chris still wasn't talking!
Its the second child. He hears you and Chris talking all day.
Post a Comment