Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December is Crazy

I have had lots of things to post about the last week or so, but I can't find the time to do it.

Evan is playing basketball. I have decided 4 is too young for sports. He doesn't car about the game at all. Just like Gabi did at 4. Any time he gets the ball he has fun, but no idea how to play defense or get open or rebound. He does like it when possession changes and you run all the way down to the other end of the court!

Gabi continues to love school and learn. She is reading lots of words now. She still is lazy about sounding out words, but knows many by heart.

Andy has been sick and sick and sick. Pneumonia, ear infection, and after 6 hours in the ER last night to get a chest x-ray, he now has RSV. $150 later we know that and own a nebulizer. Had to share a funny video of him. He copies everything Gabi and Evan do. Even spitting after you brush your teeth.

No comments: