Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow day

All day yesterday the news was reporting this awful winter storm we were supposed to get. It was supposed to start with 3-6 inches of snow in the early morning followed by icing the rest of the day. Well we got the snow and they cancelled school. And then... nothing. I don't know, maybe there is more to come, but it has been calm since 9:00. So the kids and I went out to shovel. They are so pathetic in the snow. They would never survive in Western NY. Gabi and Evan were done and ready to go inside in 5 minutes tops. To give them a little credit we left all their snow gear in NY last weekend so they were not in the best gloves or anything. Oh well, I guess I have swimmers and not skiers.





Gabi is starting to write her own words. She made her birthday card for Daddy. The front of the card read "HPY BRTH DA". This is the inside of the card



The weekend after Chad's birthday we went to NY to visit. Here is Chad with our nephew Jackson.
And here is Jackson saying "Why is this girl touching me?"

1 comment:

OMa said...

And Gabi left a lovely Good Bye note to OPa and Oma when she visited. It has a place of honor on the refrig and makes us smile each day. Thanks Gabi~OPa and Oma love you and Evan and Andy and Daddy and Mommy.