Ethan: "God and Jesus are not on the dark side. They must be on the light side."
Evan:"yeah because they are good and they don't wear Black coats"
There is nothing like preschool theology!
Gabi went to a birthday party. When she got home she was all excited to show me what she got in her goodie bag. You would have thought she had won the lottery.
The last few weeks Andy has been too busy to eat. He would sit in his seat for all of 3 bites and then say all done. And if you didn't take his plate when he said all done he would dump it in the floor for the dog. So last week I was at Wendy's with my coworkers and I needed him to sit. He kept pointing at my food which I kept trying to share with him and he would give it back. Finally I figured out he wanted the ketchup. I got him one of those little ketchup cups with a tiny bit of ketchup in the bottom. He sat there and very delicately dipped his fries and chicken until he had eaten every bite. We went out for pizza that night to celebrate Daddy's new car
2 comments:
Just wondering what he does with the middle of the fries that he puts off to the side and doesn't dip?? Too cute!! Love Aunt K
Chris loved ranch dressing. He would sit for an hour if he had fries and ranch dressing!
Ryan doesn't enjoy the slide as much as Andy. He would rather swing. However, when he does go down the slide it is on his belly and it doesn't matter if it is head first or feet first! Every time he goes down head first I get so nervous (while he laughs).
Post a Comment