Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

We had a great Easter here in the Wilson house. My parents came to visit for the weekend which was very exciting. We stayed busy with Easter pictures, shopping, eating and watching March Madness. Nanni helped me find the kids matching Easter outfits and then almost killed me when at the Picture people I asked if I could see the portrait in Black and White! ; )

The kids all loved spending time with their grandparents. Easter services were very nice, but very crowded. Chad had to give up his seat! The Easter Bunny came and delivered Hannah Montana supplies to Gabi and Star Wars Legos to Evan. That bunny sure knows what my kids love!! We tried to get pictures on Easter. Gabi was great, Evan was mad that he couldn't take his Legos to church and Andy wouldn't sit still with his siblings. Picture taking is much easier with one child!!! Andy's newest thing is nodding his head yes or shaking his head no to answer questions. It was very cute, until he started telling me yes when I was telling him no. How do you argue with sign language?











No comments: