Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Andy Rules






So you would think that I am the Mommy and I make the rules. That worked pretty well until the blonde thing ( as we affectionately call him) came along. You don't understand, he has powers!! He looks at you with these big blue eyes, white hair waving in the wind and then he breaks out the dimples. How do you say no to that? SO when we get out of the van in the driveway, the other children obediently go up the steps to the house. The blonde thing giggles and sprints for the slide. Andy's rule is that you must go down the slide at least once before you can go in the house. The only problem with this rule is it stands even if it is pouring down rain outside. Well, Monday we had gotten home from shopping and it was way after his nap time and he was supposed to be going inside to go "night-night", BUT he took off for the slide. It was sunny and nice so instead of being a good Mommy and punishing him, I broke out the camera. One of these days I will win the battle, but for now... Look at that boy and tell me you could say NO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan's rule is that he needs to play in his cozy coupe car before he goes in the house! It has lead to me carrying him in the house from the car now!

Well, I have to say Andy is a very cute little boy!