I have to preface this post by telling you about our yard. We have had a busy spring and have not had a chance to spread any fertilizer or weed killer on our lawn this year. Add to this the fact that some unknown ground cover is quickly spreading through the whole yard.
So we are driving to the restaurant for Gabi's birthday and because the grandparents were here I had to sit in the very back with the kids. Evan talked the whole way there. At one point he says: "Mommy, flowers need rain to grow. Some people call flowers weeds. But in our family we like the flowers in the grass!"
Gabi was playing with her dolls one day and I over heard her say, "Oh you got hurt. Hold on and I will go get the first air kit"
Andy is slowly but surely learning more words. He likes to take my hand and pull me to the kitchen. He then points to what he wants as he says "UHHHHH...That!"
1 comment:
Kati,
I didn't know you were a blogger! I loved reading about your family. What a blessing to have this record for them as they grow and to share with your family out of state. :) Leanne
Post a Comment