Thursday, September 9, 2010

Andy's First Day


Andy started school too! His schedule is interesting this year. MWF he will be in a four year old classroom with all of his buddies. But since he is not yet four and there is no TTH four year old program, he will be in a three year old class on TTH. The class he happens to be in has kids who are all new to the school so he doesn't know anyone yet. There seems to be some boys in the class who will soon be his new friends.

On another note I got photo shop for my birthday and I have been playing around. Its really really hard! I think I need to take a class. Usually I can figure computer stuff out on my own, but there is just too much involved here and only super basic instructions came with it. So I have just been having fun with the little bit I can do.

No comments: