Wednesday, September 5, 2007

ButterBall

So Evan has discovered he likes butter. The last week or so he has been having toast with butter for breakfast (and snack). Today was his first official day of school. So his first snack at school. Miss Joy told me she offered him graham crackers and he said no. He wanted crackers with butter on them. She said we don't have butter. To which he replied with attitude "Well we do at my house!" Eventually he did eat one and liked it and asked for more. Later when we got home he was hungry. I had my back to the refrigerator making lunch. When I turned around he had the tub off butter. He was using the lid to scoop it out and lick it. I don't condone such actions, but after I sent him to his room I have to admit, I laughed.

No comments: