We had another amazing kids camp at church this year. Over 900 children attended. The church campus was turned into a circus, complete with a giant elephant on the roof and raming performers. Each day an incredible drama took place and the last day MJ (the janitor/acrobat in the drama) was shot out of the cannon. (At least that is what every child believes!)
Friday is always crazy hair day and my kids had fun with it this year. Evan got a mohawk, which he wanted to keep but mommy shaved off. Gabi had 25 rainbow pony tails!
It was hot. It was exhausting. But as always it was the best week of the year!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Chris wants a mohawk so bad. It was to the point we would put off haircuts because we didn't want to have to deal with temper tantrums. Finally, my mom told him that she didn't like mohawks and he hasn't been so persistent about getting one.
That's so funny. Evan didn't even know what they were until I did it to him. but he got comments everywhere we went on his hair. He enjoyed the attention. I have to say I even liked the hair, it looked cool. But I didn't want to be the mom whose 4 yr old has a mohawk.
2 comments:
Chris wants a mohawk so bad. It was to the point we would put off haircuts because we didn't want to have to deal with temper tantrums. Finally, my mom told him that she didn't like mohawks and he hasn't been so persistent about getting one.
That's so funny. Evan didn't even know what they were until I did it to him. but he got comments everywhere we went on his hair. He enjoyed the attention. I have to say I even liked the hair, it looked cool. But I didn't want to be the mom whose 4 yr old has a mohawk.
Post a Comment