Monday, July 14, 2008

Potty Time

We have begun potty training for Andy. I trained both of the other kids on their 2nd birthday. Evan was actually done before then. Andy will be in school then so I decided to try over the summer. Its not going too well yet. We have accomplished 2 pee-pees in the potty. His diaper is staying pretty dry. When you try to put it on him he says no, potty and then sits back down. However, after sitting on and off for about an hour or two he generally pees in the floor. He seems to prefer standing so we have offered that but the floor is apparently better for peeing than the potty. Here is an edited for privacy version of him sitting on the potty being his typical silly self.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the potty training. After trying FOREVER with Chris I am not even going to start with Ryan until he is at least 2 and a half!

Plus in our new house...accidents might not be tolerated! haha