Hi Kati! I am a total lurker on your blog-found it through the Africa Bound Andrews blog. I am Mommy to our sweet five year old son who came home to us from Ethiopia in June 2006. I wanted to email you about another way to raise money for your adoption, but I can't locate your email on your blog. Please let me know how I can get in touch with you. Thank you so much, Brandi
2 comments:
Hi Kati!
I am a total lurker on your blog-found it through the Africa Bound Andrews blog. I am Mommy to our sweet five year old son who came home to us from Ethiopia in June 2006. I wanted to email you about another way to raise money for your adoption, but I can't locate your email on your blog. Please let me know how I can get in touch with you. Thank you so much,
Brandi
Hi Brandi,
Sorry I just found this comment. My email is chadkati@yahoo.com. Thanks for your encouragement!
Kati
Post a Comment