Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back to Fun

The Wilson household had yet another round of illness last week. I don't know about you, but I am really ready for this winter to be over. I took Andy in for his 15 month well visit on Tuesday. Chad and Gabi had been complaining of sore throats so I made them an afternoon appointment. When the doctor heard why they were coming in later he got worried about Andy and started checking him out. Sure enough he had a massive double ear infection. He showed me on this chart the different levels of ear infection and how Andy's was the worst case scenario. So, we cancelled his shots and made a followup appointment. And made an appointment with a allergy specialist group for allergy testing. Gabi and Chad were diagnosed with strep throat and bronchitis. On Friday after many antibiotics everyone was ready to return to school. Except I awoke at 4:30 in the morning with a violent stomach bug. So Chad took everyone to schools and sitters and worked from home for the morning. He then picked up the kids and played Mr Mom for the day. By evening I was feeling much better.




Monday we made it back to our normal routine. We have Evan's friend Ethan over on Mondays and they were having a great time on the Wii. And I caught Andy doing a couple of my favorite things that I didn't have on camera yet.


No comments: