6:00 Hear Andy whining in his crib and I hide under pillow.
6:20 Get up and give baby a bottle and pray he will go back to sleep.
6:40 Husband changes soaked baby and delivers him to our room. Where he smacks me on the head and jumps on my back.
6:50 Other children arrive and I admit defeat and get in the shower.
7:45 Begin rush 1/2 hour as I dress, feed, and shove the three children out the door .
8:20 Meet babysitter outside, hand off two children and leave for work.
8:50 Begin greeting my class.
11:45 Leave work. Almost get broadsided by crazy woman who runs red light.
12:00 Arrive home. Pick up Gabi and Andy and head back to car.
12:05 Drive to grocery store with Gabi, Evan, Andy, and Evan's friend Ethan for supplies. (You see it is Gabi's imaginary friend's birthday and we must have a party. She wanted "balloons, cake, Pizza-Hut, and decorating heart shaped cookies of course" I told her to pick one of those and she chose decorating cookies)
12:45 Arrive home, make lunches.
12:55 Start baking cookies.
1:15 Sit down and eat a yogurt
1:20-1:50 Play with Andy
2:00 Put Andy down for nap
2:15 Dole out cookie decorating supplies and cookies to the other 3 children.
2:30 Sit across from them at the table and work through my Bible study lesson for tomorrow.
3:15 Check email
3:30 Hear Andy whining and wish I could hide under my pillow again.
3:45 Ethan leaves
4:00 Pass out snacks and drinks
4:15 Put all children in the bathtub. (You see, Andy tried to take a drink of Gabi's full cup of chocolate milk and dumped it all over himself and the floor. And if I have to bathe one, I might as well bathe them all.)
4:45 Start laundry: including one chocolate covered outfit.
5:00 Start dinner.
5:15 Try to make miserable baby, who has not had a good nap in days, happy.
5:30 Return to making dinner
6:00 Greet Chad
6:15 Eat dinner
6:45 Start dishes.
7:05 Remember there is a special Backyardigans movie on at 7 and run downstairs to record it.
7:30 Put miserable baby to sleep.
7:45 After being distracted numerous times, finish dishes and go downstairs with family.
8:00 Help Chad get kids ready for bed. Read with Gabi.
8:15 Leave for my basketball game.
8:30 Play basketball and realize I am very old and very out of shape. But have a blast doing it.
9:45 Arrive home.
10:15 Shower
10:45 Post a blog
11:00 Crawl into bed and pray baby sleeps past 6!
It's Crazy but I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
Enjoy it all because before you know it, the countdown until they leave for college begins...trust me I'm trying to find the invention to stop the clock :)
Love, Aunt K
Maybe in the meantime I can find one to make baby sleep :) :)
Post a Comment