Have you ever gotten angry with your kid just for acting like a kid?
Every kid does it. Evan did it just a couple of months ago. But I didn't think it would happen to my Gabi. She is too smart. She is too repsonsible. She loves her long hair and hates when I trim it. But she did it. Gabi cut her hair. It started with their new hobby which I had planned to blog about. One day all the kids decided to cut the grass. With scissors. Gabi and Evan had their scissors and Andy had plastic play-doh scissors. What a great activity. They were outside in the fresh air. They were playing together. They were even trimming the grass near the deck and around trees that I can't get to with the lawn mower. I think that is the worst part of this whole thing. As punishment, Gabi can't use scissors anymore. And I loved to watch them cut the grass. Anyway, I had just finished mowing and was going inside, but Gabi wanted to cut so I left her alone. BIG mistake. She was filling a bucket with her clippings, and decided her magic potion needed some hair in it. SO she took "just three snips". It will be years before those snips are the same length as the rest of her hair. And a long summer with hair not long enough to pull into a pony tail or braid.
No comments:
Post a Comment