Our school is having three weeks of camp to start the summer. Basically it is preschool, but the kids travel around to different stations and stick to one theme for the week. Its five days a week from 9-12:30. Evan had lots of fun at Dino camp this week. One of the funniest moments for me was this chart. All the teams made a chart of how tall they were compared to the size of a Triceratops head (6 1/2 Feet). I had to laugh at the difference between Evan and all the kids in his class. Especially since some of these kids are 5. I compared his to the older kids (5 & 6 yearl olds) chart and he was still the tallest!

Instead of bringing Andy to camp where he would constantly be in trouble, I traded kids with my friend Becky. I am bringing her 3 year old to camp. Which he loves. It is so cute to hear his enthusiasm every morning! And Becky is keeping Andy for me. Apparently 5 days a week with a sitter is alot. Wednesday Becky brought me a video of Andy sleeping in the high chair at her house. Unfortunately it's on her camera so I can't post it. Then yesterday she took some photos on my camera of the mess he made with his yogurt.

No comments:
Post a Comment