He is doing a great job on the potty. He is now wearing underwear all the time except for bed. He has not had any accidents in about 2 weeks. I pray that continues as I send him to school in underwear. I really don't want his teachers to have to come tell me he pooped in his pants!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Andy and his Ba Pa
As I posted before school is not Andy's favorite place to be. He is getting better though. Lately he has decided he would like to be in Ms Sue's class. He happily goes in her class in the morning. Unfortunately that class is for three year olds. So he cries when it is time to go to his real class. For some reason he does better in his Tues/Thurs class than his M/W/F class. If he stops crying he does a great job. He loves to be a helper and follow the rules with all the kids. His "Ba Pa" (backpack) and lunchbox are definitely the best parts of school. He would carry them everywhere with us if he could. And he now is interested in my backpack (purse) and chad's backpack (briefcase). Even Nanni had a backpack (purse) at the funeral. Here he is at home digging in his lunchbox to see what leftovers he brought home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment