Gabi's soccer game went really well this weekend. She played as hard as she could. Her team got creamed. The other team had at least three boys bigger than Evan and another small one who scored from half field. This little fella even slide tackled (on purpose!) to get the ball from one of our meek players. But they had fun. Gabi actually did her best in the goal. She didn't let anyone score in her quarter. And they lost 6-0. She was aggressive and jumped right on the ball anytime it came in the goalie box. Unfortunately we didn't really get any good action photos. I was coaching and Chad was trying to chase Andy down while hobbling on one foot and taking pictures at the same time.
Evan's game went about the same as last week. Everyone got a couple turns to run the football. He did actually run for about 10-15 yards before getting his flag pulled one time. Of course this was after running the wrong way twice!
Andy has gone to school without crying for two days now! Today he even passed me in the hall twice and smiled and gave me a high five. We are making progress people!!!! However, he had been doing great at pooping on the potty on demand. Now he cries every time I sit him down. Yesterday he held it all day. This morning he still wouldn't go, so I sent him to school in a pullup in fear of an accident. Sure enough he pooped in his pullup first thing at school. Maybe that is why he was so happy. REVENGE!
1 comment:
I love kids sports! Chris's first T-ball game I think I had more fun then the kids. One parent was laughing so hard he said he would actually pay money to watch the game on a movie screen!
Glad your kids are having fun.
Post a Comment