Friday, September 5, 2008

Boys start school




The boys started school. Can you believe I said boys plural? Andy has been so proud of his backpack. We carried it everywhere. I think the back pack is the only reason he continues to go to school. Once he gets to the classroom, he starts to cry and keeps crying for 2 1/2 hours. Except for the time he is playing in the gym. Then I pick him up to go work the lunch class and he is his regular happy skippy self. Hopefully he will adjust soon. I am right next door and its hard to hear him cry for so long. Mostly I feel for his teachers, because they are so helpless.
Evan has started a five day a week program that is much more strict. He was in trouble the first couple of days for being silly. He seems to have settled down. But that could be because his teacher (my friend ) promised him if he listened all day at school his mommy would give him a quarter!Posted by Picasa

No comments: