Friday, October 10, 2008

Dinner with the Wilsons

Daddy: Evan how was your day?
Evan: Great! I only need to learn two more things and then I will know everything! (Said completely serious)

Gabi: Mommy what time is it?
Mommy: Almost seven.
Gabi (looking at the thermostat which I can't see from my seat): No its 6:48. Mommy, why does the clock stop at 12 and start all over?
Mommy: I don't know. I guess a long time ago when people decided about time that is what they picked.
Gabi: They should have picked 13. Then we would have more time to sleep and more time to play everyday.

Andy: Mama, More hot dog. Mama, more ChuPP. Mama, more hot dog. Mama, more ChuPP.

That boys life revolves around hot dogs right now. He must open the fridge and ask for hot dogs five times a day. And he has even learned that if you can't find hot dogs in the fridge they are probably in the freezer. (I usually stock up when they are BOGO) And for some reason you really have to pronounce the P at the end of ketchup.

No comments: