My baby turned 2 today. I know he will always be my baby, but I guess I have to stop calling him "the baby" now! He is turning into such a big boy. He is really talking now. For example yesterday he said "Mama help open bottle". His favorite word right now is "MY!". As in "my choo-choo", "my juice", "my room", "my (fill in the blank with anything he happens to be walking past)". All day we would say "Hey Andy. Happy Birthday." He would look up and give a double dimple grin. He didn't understand, but it was still funny. Then cupcakes and presents time came and suddenly this whole birthday thing makes sense. He got into it then!
To view a slideshow click
hereThe presents were great. For the first time he opened them himself. He ripped off the first tiny piece of paper from the first present and said "trash". We told him to throw it on the floor. Well then he knew what to do. Step one: rip off tiny piece of paper. Step 2: throw it behind you. Very fun.
I love you Andy man! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Andy!
I can't believe it has taken me two years to realize that Andy shares the same birthday as Anita's oldest son!
I am so impressed Andy opened his gifts all by himself! He is such a big boy!
The slide show was great. It made me cry. I remember the day he was born. I just can't believe he is two already. What a blessing he is to all of us! Happy Birthday Andy! OMa loves you.
Post a Comment