Thursday, April 2, 2009

Randomness




After all my complaining, we have had some nice days lately. Last Friday we met up at the park with a bunch of people from preschool after lunch. The kids really had a nice time and they all played together really well. As you can see, my boys are climbers. Andy especially loves to climb and then jump off of everything!




Gabi got some prizes for selling magazines from her school fundraiser. One was a pair of FM radio sunglasses. She was really getting down to her own beat. And I had to laugh as I once again had one of those now I know how my mother felt moments. She could not hear a word I said with the ear phones in. I was practically using sign language. The other now I know how my mother felt moment I have been having is when they are chewing gum. My mom used to always get frustrated when I chewed gum and tell me to keep my mouth shut. OH MY after about one minute I either have to leave the room or make them spit it out it is so annoying! After about five minutes the radio stopped working. Hopefully just the batteries. Or as my daughter who is growing up in this technical age said "it needs to be charged mom." She also won a glow in the dark Scooby-Doo shirt that of course she had to wear to school today. I will have to see if I can get a picture later. I think it is tucked in to her toes!



Evan has been reading a book about prehistoric sharks. He has a friend over today and I overheard him saying "sharks are outstinked. That means they all died. Like the dinosaurs."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: