Lately I have been thinking that Andy is not growing very quickly. Don't get me wrong I am enjoying having a little munchkin to carry around and love on. But after raising an Evan and even Gabi, he just seems to be small. So I went in to his records to see how big he was at 2 and what changes there have been in 6 months. Here is what I found:
Andy at 2 years: 36 inches and 32 lbs

Andy at 2.5 years: 37.5 inches and 32 lbs

Which made me think well, how big was Evan"
Evan at 2 years: 39.5 inches 36lbs

Evan at 2.5 years: 43 inches 42 lbs

A TEN pound difference!!
So now you can see why Andy seems small to me.
3 comments:
This made me laugh.... Both my boys are so big, just like Evan. They always gain so much weight from one checkup to another and we often go through more than one size clothing in one season!!
I know I think the clothes is where I was mystified with Andy. He is wearing the same jeans that he started school in back in Sept. Evan has gone thru 2 sizes since then!
hehehe...Chris at 5.5 years: 47 inches and 46 lbs. 4 inches taller and 4 lbs more then Evan was at 2.5!!!
Post a Comment