Do your kids ever hide things they have done so they won't get in trouble. And then you find the evidence and have to laugh. Evan told on himself the other day saying he cut his own hair. I got angry, because he has done it before and knows better, but couldn't find any bald spots or hair. Today I was taking the trash out and found this under the trash bag. Our trash can is white so I took it out for the picture. The penny is there for size reference. Apparently he ratted himself out about cutting his own hair to avoid telling me he cut his bunny rabbit's hair. I just had to laugh. Why would I be mad that he cut the bunny's hair? He must have really needed a trim though because I found a lot of hair.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
trouble
Do your kids ever hide things they have done so they won't get in trouble. And then you find the evidence and have to laugh. Evan told on himself the other day saying he cut his own hair. I got angry, because he has done it before and knows better, but couldn't find any bald spots or hair. Today I was taking the trash out and found this under the trash bag. Our trash can is white so I took it out for the picture. The penny is there for size reference. Apparently he ratted himself out about cutting his own hair to avoid telling me he cut his bunny rabbit's hair. I just had to laugh. Why would I be mad that he cut the bunny's hair? He must have really needed a trim though because I found a lot of hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry but I have to laugh. You write the best blog. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment