Gabi decided she wanted to paint the other night after her shower. Of course Monkey See Monkey Do had to do it too. Since he is at school five days I don't get to do this stuff with him very much. Thank you to his teachers, he needed no direction, he knew exactly what to do. So he was painting away and it was bothering Gabi that he was only using "geen". So she came over to make him switch. I said "Gabi, he is happy, leave him alone". So a few minutes later she tried again and he yells "I Happy"! Then a few minutes later Daddy got home and he yells "Daddy, I Happy!" "Sissy happy, Mama happy...you happy?" Much fun for all, even if you only paint green!
While posting I noticed that she had only painted blue...

1 comment:
So....was Daddy happy? Life is good when everyone is happy! Andy is so cute.
On a different note I just started reading a book called Raising Boys. It is supposed to address the differences between boys and girls and their brain development...so maybe on your last blog you are doing everything perfect....but you can't change how kids develop! (That is what I tell myself on the days that my boys drive me nuts and now I am reading a book to prove I am right! hehehe)
Post a Comment