Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Should he repeat?

So I am confused about what to do with Andy next year. Having turned 2 in October he technically missed the cutoff for the 2's class this year. It is obvious he is younger when around the other kids. But he is such a strong willed child I don't know if he is going to get better next year or does he need a change of scenery. I think what I decided today is to move him up to the three year old MWF class and then keep him in a two year old TTH class. I think part of his problem is he has so much energy he just needs to move. My other two were home with me at two, and at times I feel so guilty for putting him in a classroom instead of letting him be free to play all day.

No comments: