Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lunch hour catnap

The other day Andy was too busy during lunch at school to eat. So when we got home he opened up his lunch box and dug in. While he was eating I went upstairs to change clothes and check email. I couldn't hear him anymore so I assumed he went to play with Evan. This is what I found when I rounded the corner. Out cold. He didn't even flinch when I carried him to his bed. It is like this child runs on batteries. He has the energy of five kids when he is awake. And he does not require much sleep waking up at dawn everyday. But he does need a recharge midway thru the day and to go to sleep around 8 at night. No matter where he is... lunch, the beach, the floor of the basement. When his battery dies, his eyes shut and he is gone. But watch out because when he wakes up his feet hit the floor running!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris was like Andy....he would wake up and immediately start jumping in his bed. He would keep going until about 11:00 where he would then crash and take a three hour nap!

Ryan unfortunately is not like this and we fight and fight to get him to take a nap. He would rather be miserable for the rest of the day then take a nap!