Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring is here. Kinda

Technically spring arrived on Friday. Since then we have had beautiful sunshine and blue skies. Unfortunately the temperature forgot to go up. Sunday was slightly warmer than other days and we hit the playground for a while. It was still definitely sweatshirt weather and I was still cold in that. The last two days have been way too cold for sunny and almost April. I know I should watch what I ask for because soon I will be complaining about the 100 degree days!

Andy has this new way to react to the answer "no". He covers his face with his hands, sinks to the ground and cries. It is quite pathetic and makes me smile every time. He is really testing the waters with talking back and not staying in time out. Hopefully this will pass soon. My new favorite sayings are: when i walk out of the room "mama, i lost you. I miss you. I love you" "mama hold-you me" "I hidin' " "I dancin' " "Where sissy evan go" "I wake up we go playground?" "Ride scooters?" "I berry hungy mama"

No comments: