Ready to go! Notice Andy of course had to wear his back pack too. He starts next Tuesday.

Evan and Gabi looking great!


Walking up to the school.

Finding the right class.

Evan's class was starting to go in. He just jumped in line and ran in. So much for the dramatic moment. He never even looked back.

Gabi at least gave me a wave!
2 comments:
Hi Kati, Chad, and Kids....I have read your blog, and I am in pain just thinking about Evan and his broken arm! Painful experience I am sure and so looks. Give him a big hug for us all. And Gabi did you say somewhere she is 16:-) She is growing up so fast.
I would like a copy or where on your site I can find the black/white image of the kids on this home page, I want to print it. GREAT SHOT! But it wouldn't let me right click and save or print this picture as is on home page. Let me know. All is well here for now. Take care and lots of love to you all. Oh, by the way, if I don't post a comment it doesn't mean I'm not reading your blogs or looking at site...later, Lydia
Thanks Lydia! I will get you a copy of the picture!
Post a Comment