**UPDATE** After typing this, that same night I found big chunks of hair in the bathroom. The hair was so long I accused Gabi. Turns out is was Andy. I had just trimmed his hair the day before and he went in my bathroom and used the hair cutting scissors and cut two huge pieces of hair off the top of his head all the way down to the skull. Fortunately the way his hair falls you can't really tell unless you look close.

Evan made a cake. Or so he said...

Evan made a cake. Or so he said...
Another day he took a drink of the green food coloring.
Gabi decided to see if my lipstick was the right shade for her.
Andy ate 13 pieces of gum.
And swallowed all of them.


3 comments:
I like the new spring look! Makes me hope that this snow melts and it gets warm really soon!
Beth, that's funny, that's why I did it. I am soo sick of snow. I put away all snowmen in my house and sent all the snowmen and snow flake pictures home to get them out of my classroom.
Kati - I think what's even funnier than the 13 pieces of gum (although that's pretty funny) - is the fact that there is a permanent marker and your computer next to the gum and completely untouched!! Impressive. I would have surely come back to a green Sharpied computer screen and keyboard!!
Post a Comment