
He never stops talking. He was cracking me up tonight.
At Dinner
Me: What should we do tonight?
Andy: Go to Cole and Austin's party
Me: That was last night. What can we do at home?
Andy: Build a treehouse. We need a ladder. Daddy will be the windower. Daddy you are the windower. You make the windows so we can look out.
Me: Do we have wood and hammers and nails.
Andy: Yeah. Sure. We just have to buy them at the store.
Chad: Do you have any dollars?
Andy: Yeah. Sure.
Chad: Where?
Andy: In Gabi's purse!
Reading a book:
Andy: See that dinosaur? Remember when he came here and we had to hide.
Me: A dinosaur came here?
Andy: Yeah. Sure. And we had to hide. He was stomping the car. Daddy's car and your car and we had to hide. He was a robot and he was stomping the cars. Do you know how to roller skate?
Me: (a little confused by the topic change!) Umm Yes.
Andy: They go on your feet. Show me how you skate. Put them on your feet.
Me: I don't have any
Andy: Yes you do. Just take off you socks. See (pointing at my feet) there they are.
Me: (laughing hysterically) I meant I don't have any roller skates.
Time for me to read with G and E.
Me: Why don't you go pick out a game to play with Daddy.
Andy: OK You stay here and guard my blankie. But can we trade? (taking away the one I have and giving me the ripped one.) OK. You guard the blankies. I will go play. I will be yellow. Daddy will be red. You will be green. No you stay here. I will be yellow. Daddy will be green.
At Dinner
Me: What should we do tonight?
Andy: Go to Cole and Austin's party
Me: That was last night. What can we do at home?
Andy: Build a treehouse. We need a ladder. Daddy will be the windower. Daddy you are the windower. You make the windows so we can look out.
Me: Do we have wood and hammers and nails.
Andy: Yeah. Sure. We just have to buy them at the store.
Chad: Do you have any dollars?
Andy: Yeah. Sure.
Chad: Where?
Andy: In Gabi's purse!
Reading a book:
Andy: See that dinosaur? Remember when he came here and we had to hide.
Me: A dinosaur came here?
Andy: Yeah. Sure. And we had to hide. He was stomping the car. Daddy's car and your car and we had to hide. He was a robot and he was stomping the cars. Do you know how to roller skate?
Me: (a little confused by the topic change!) Umm Yes.
Andy: They go on your feet. Show me how you skate. Put them on your feet.
Me: I don't have any
Andy: Yes you do. Just take off you socks. See (pointing at my feet) there they are.
Me: (laughing hysterically) I meant I don't have any roller skates.
Time for me to read with G and E.
Me: Why don't you go pick out a game to play with Daddy.
Andy: OK You stay here and guard my blankie. But can we trade? (taking away the one I have and giving me the ripped one.) OK. You guard the blankies. I will go play. I will be yellow. Daddy will be red. You will be green. No you stay here. I will be yellow. Daddy will be green.
No comments:
Post a Comment