{Unfortunately this was the day that the US was playing Ghana in the World Cup. I was driving in the van behind the RV so I couldn't watch the game. I was listening through my phone like a crazy fan as we drove. It was half time when we arrived at the campground. I ran into the RV while Pops registered us and saw the USA score the penalty kick to tie the game. We all went nuts. Then Pops had to drive the RV to our campsite. I hurried back into the RV just as Pops cut the engines and started up the campsite electricity. The satellite moved and lost reception. We had to listen to Overtime on our phones. It was torture! I am sure if we had been watching they would not have lost :0) }
Then it was time for the beach. The first night we ate dinner and then just drove by the beach to check it out and dip their feet in.
Great thing about vacations is the boys are nice to each other.
The beach fun had to end so we could head back to Nanni and Pops house for a family reunion. More on that next.
No comments:
Post a Comment