
Our authenticated documents and home study!! Woot Woot! We are done with paperwork! Again!
Our Dossier is complete for Congo. Now it will be sent for translation and then on to our Lawyer in DRC. From now it will be 4-8 months until Hope comes home! I have seen other families pass court within 2 months.
So now the super hard part begins. We stare at her picture everyday. We talk about her and pray for her at the dinner table. We have nothing left to do but wait. I will try to turn all my worry over to God. Because I am in love with a little girl half a world away and I have no guarentees I will get to be her mommy.
Please pray with us that the lawyer will be able to move through the court system quickly and that the judge will find all of our paperwork and Hope's paperwork in order and grant us a favorable adoption!
We are in a pilot program for our agency in DRC. We found out today that we are the first family to have a complete dossier. So we will need peace as we learn this process and hopefully pave the path for others to follow.
Our Dossier is complete for Congo. Now it will be sent for translation and then on to our Lawyer in DRC. From now it will be 4-8 months until Hope comes home! I have seen other families pass court within 2 months.
So now the super hard part begins. We stare at her picture everyday. We talk about her and pray for her at the dinner table. We have nothing left to do but wait. I will try to turn all my worry over to God. Because I am in love with a little girl half a world away and I have no guarentees I will get to be her mommy.
Please pray with us that the lawyer will be able to move through the court system quickly and that the judge will find all of our paperwork and Hope's paperwork in order and grant us a favorable adoption!
We are in a pilot program for our agency in DRC. We found out today that we are the first family to have a complete dossier. So we will need peace as we learn this process and hopefully pave the path for others to follow.
And again I say WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Waiting is SO hard!! I'll be praying that during this wait-time, God will fully prepare your hearts for this precious little girl - what a sweet blessing!!
So excited for you! I'm hoping that our paths will cross soon and we'll be off to The Congo! :)
Kristi
Post a Comment