Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Andy

This was Andy's version of Crazy Day for Dr. Seuss' birthday.  He is such a nut.  Which I often tell him.  Then we argue something like this "You're a nut.  No you're a nut.  Then you're a peanut.  You're a sidewalk.  You're a cashew.  You're a tree.  You're a macadamia nut.  You're a car.  You're a pecan.  You're a door." 

Some recent Andyisms I want to remember.

One night that I went out and left dinner ready for the rest of the family to eat.  I had made honey mustard chicken.  Andy told Chad he did not like sauce on his chicken.  Chad told him to eat it or no dessert.  After not eating his chicken he went to bed without dessert.  When I got home I went upstairs to kiss him goodnight.  From his sleep, he sat up and said "Mom it's all your fault I didn't get dessert.  You KNOW I don't like sauce on my chicken!"

He still crawls in bed with us often in the early mornings.  One morning Chad had his arm around me in bed and Andy says "WAIT... Mom, are you and Dad in love?"  I said "uh-huh." and he replied "EWWW!"

One day on the way in to work... Andy: Mom when I get bigger my voice will change to sound like Evan.  And then when I get really taller my voice will sound like Daddy's.  And then when I get smaller my voice will sound like Dylan's. (his 4 yr old friend)


No comments: