Thursday, March 29, 2012

Referral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got our referral call today.  Still staring at the computer in disbelief.  Still shaking.  Have not accomplished one thing or thought. 

Our little girl is SOOOOOOOOO beautiful.  And tiny.  And I can't believe I know her face. 

She has an abandonment decree and medical file.  We now begin the process of court and embassy.  Travel could still be a LONG time.

Have I mentioned I am in LOVE?

10 comments:

Gail B. said...

COngratulations you guys!!!!

Jenster said...

So, so, so, so very happy for you!!! Wish I was there to hug your neck right now!!

Cory said...

Oh Kati! I could cry. I am so happy for you. Prayers for a smooth road ahead.

Tanya said...

Yay!!!! So happy for you all!!

Ashley said...

My husband and I spotted two year old twins on the waitlist and are in the process of switching to CCI so that we can adopt them! That would mean our littles are most likely in the same place! Praising God with your precious family! We have been praying for the children of Congo and specifically those in CCI's care! So happy for you guys!

Ashley said...

have some sweet pictures of the kiddos there if you want to see if your little girl is there I can email them to you... my email is AshleySmalley003@hotmail.com I would be happy to email them your way

The Sands Family said...

Oh Kati!!!!! I am soooo excited for for. Congratulations! :-)

Africa Mommy said...

Kati, I am so so so thrilled for you guys! I've been praying for all of us who lost referrals last month and am excited to see Him restoring what was lost. :)

emily wilson said...

yeah....this is excellent news!! so happy for you guys and can't wait for her to be home! we got gabi's package for ireland today........thank you so much! she loves the earrings, and we're going to play the game in a bit. i have to say i love gabi's notes.....very sweet. the girls do need to face time sometime.

Linda H. said...

See what happens when there's a lot of prayers and a TON of patience? You get a beautiful Wilson girl!!! Woo Hoo! I am so happy for you guys!!!