Sunday, December 21, 2008

Boys Christmas Program





The boys had their Christmas Program on Friday night. Unfortunately we were not able to get many pictures or videos. Chad was in the sound booth running the sound for the program. This is in the very back of the auditorium and pictures just don't turn out very well from there. I was in my role as teacher that night. I missed Evan's first two songs because I was with my class. Then I tried to take a couple pics and videos while I was right in front of the stage after leading my class thru two songs. I thought I could let them sing Jingle Bells while I photographed my kids. The kids did a really great job. As a teacher its hard because we see the kids who always sing loud frozen with stage fright. Or the risers not put together the right way and the kids "jumping for joy" and almost breaking thru. Or the kids turned around backwards to watch themselves on the movie screen. But as a parent, you just see your preschooler looking adorable and you don't care about all the rest!!!


No comments: