Gabi: "mommy we have to hurry and get home"
Mommy: "Why"
Gabi: "We are running low on fuel"
Now I would have said we were almost out of gas. I'm pretty sure that is the phrase Chad would use too. I am not sure what Englishman she rides with who talks about running low on fuel.
Mommy: We have plenty of gas. Four boxes. Home is not very far.
Gabi: "what if we were going to Nanni's"
Mommy: "Then we would have to stop at a gas station and fill up."
Gabi: "what if we run out before we stop"
Mommy: "Mommy and Daddy don't let that happen. Besides, we are not going to North Carolina, we are just going home."
Gabi: "Mommy, how does the blinking arrow know which way is home?"
Mommy: "I turn on the arrow. It blinks behind the car. See the one on the car in front of us. It tells the cars behind us which way we are going."
Gabi: "So if someone is trying to follow us home they know which way to go?"
Mommy: "Sure Gabi that is why!"
Sometimes she makes our brains hurt with her question and answer sessions because she always twists the answer around to fit what she thinks is right. You gotta love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment