Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Andyisms from the last 36 hours

No spanking in the house! You will wake up the dinosaurs. (this was as I swatted his bottom as he jumped from inside the fridge while hanging onto the top shelf of the fridge door)


But Daddy you have to eat ketchup. You have too. Look at your sweatshirt! It is orange!


We have to buy Noah that game because the big bad wolf blew his away.


Superman will come and bring me the Bumble bee. He will go to the red grocery store. (Target) He will go to the toys and find Bumble Bee. He will fly down and ring the doorbell and give me the Bumblebee in a box. With a bow. Then fly away. Zoom. (this would be the transformer he wants that the Easter bunny failed to bring him)


Night Night Mama. I will see you when I sneak in you bed!


I had to go the fe-ridge-wah-waiter and get the chocolate and spill it in a cup and stir and stir and stir and pour the milk. I sorry. I don't want to be a bad boy anymore. Let's read my Batman book.

No comments: