Some of the things Andy says now that I want to remember.
Me: What do you want for lunch? Andy: Chicken fingers and Chicken. (He calls french fries chicken fingers. Always has. Now he knows they are really called french fries but he says chicken fingers anyway.)
Andy: Hey mommy look at that big snow pusher! (a snowplow of course)
Andy: I will wear my snow boots to school, but I am packing my Bloominators in my back pack. (his sketchers are called Luminators in the commercial)
Me: How do you spell your name? Andy: A END D Y
Me: Do you want to go sledding? Andy: NO! I hate cold.
The place you put your drink in the car is a "cup folder"
Every morning the parent who goes to serve breakfast hears this exact line: "You get the cereal, I'll get the milk."
Other words he says often that sound funny coming from him now are: whatever, sortof, alsho.
No comments:
Post a Comment