Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What Andy's been saying


My boy talks non stop. We were all outside pulling weeds last week and he was talking the WHOLE time and I finally said "Andy, I love you but you are making my ears hurt." Too which everyone else in the family giggled. All the while he was trying to help. "I can pull that one. I will carry the bucket. Mommy the bucket has to be over here. Daddy you missed one."
Around bathtime yesterday.
Me (don't judge) Singing: Tooshie, Tooshie, Tooshie as I wash his bottom.
Andy: I don't say Tooshie anymore. I say buttocks. Say buttocks Mommy.
Later
Andy (wearing pajama bottoms only): Look Mommy, I'm wearing my arm pits.
The other day Chad and I were hanging out in our room and Andy comes in and wants to go on the computer. I sent him to get a card game or puzzle to play instead. He says "OK, I will be right back. You stay here with your love. You know, Daddy... your boyfriend."
He is the sweetest most lovable boy. But he has us all right where he wants us. And right now for some reason he is really regressing into the baby. Crying all the time when he doesn't get his way. Or using this noise that sounds like a dog whining when he wants something. It is driving us all nuts and we all tell him to stop being a baby but we haven't been able to break it yet. Maybe all the talk of a baby sister is causing him to regress. I don't know.

No comments: