Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Girls Day Out


Today Gabi had her first girls day out. She got herself dressed. She did a great job with a cute t-shirt, matching jeans and a new vest. Then Nanni, Kasie, Gabi and I went to the mall. I spoiled her a little as it was her first time. First we went to lunch. We went to PF Changs. Which happens to be a favorite for Chad and I. So I told her Daddy would be sad if he knew so we should tell him we went to McDonalds. She thought about this for awhile and then asked "should I tell him I got a hamburger or chicken?" We went in Sephora and played with make up. We let Gabi experiment a little and then washed it off. And then she picked out the colors and Kasie helped her apply it. Then as we were walking out she picked up a purple eye shadow pencil and asked for a heart on her cheek. She was looking really cute. After some shopping Nanni bought her some Dippin Dots. We then walked by a kiosk where a cute foreign girl asked if she could curl Gabi's hair. I said no thanks. But seconds later we arrived at the store Kasie was waiting for. So when we turned around and looked for a place for Gabi to eat all I saw was the curling iron kiosk. I went back and asked the girl to go ahead and curl. She used this really neat curling iron to put beautiful ringlets in Gabi's hair. All the while she sat and ate her Dots. Afterwards she looked so adorable I could not look at her all evening without smiling. I love my special times with my Gabi girl.

No comments: